Join our Team – Make a Difference
“Helping those in our community get access to the care they need is very fulfilling. Knowing I can make a difference in the life of another person make working at Nasson something special. I don’t feel like just another number in a big organization.”
– Patient Service Representative
Thank you for your interest in employment opportunities at Nasson Health Care. Our team is dedicated to providing all members of our community access to integrated, affordable, non-judgmental and high-quality health care.
Nasson Health Care, a division of York County Community Action Corporation, serves York County Maine and has two locations that serve over 8,000 patients. We are committed to building a stronger community by being a good neighbor and helping individuals lead a healthier and more vibrant life.
Our fully integrated services include primary medical, dental, and behavioral health care and our team is dedicated to providing compassionate care to all regardless of their ability to pay. We offer a sliding fee scale program and accept Medicare, MaineCare, Medicaid and all forms of commercial insurance.
Visit the York County Community Action website and search for “Nasson Health Care” for a full listing of our open positions, to apply and gain access to a detailed job description.
We offer an attractive benefits package and benefits for full-time employees that include:
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life and Income Protection insurance
- Health Reimbursement Account
- Medical Care and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- 403(b) Tax-Deferred Annuity Plan with employer match of up to 7% for eligible employees
- College Education Reimbursement
- Generous Paid Time Off as we value the importance of work-life balance
- Paid Holidays
- Employee Assistance Program – 100% Confidential