On-Site Lab Services
No appointment necessary
I Am a Health Center Patient
Primary Care Services
Working together as a team
to support your complete health.
American Heart Month
Heart disease is the leading cause of death for both men and women.
You can make healthy changes to lower your risk of developing heart disease. Controlling and preventing risk factors is also important for people who already have heart disease.
To lower your risk:
• Watch your weight.
• Quit smoking and stay away from
• Control your cholesterol and
• If you drink alcohol, drink only in
• Get active and eat healthy.
There are five major signs and symptoms of a heart attack:
• Pain or discomfort in the jaw,
neck, or back.
• Feeling weak, light-headed, or
• Chest pain or discomfort.
• Pain or discomfort in arms or
• Shortness of breath.
Other symptoms of a heart attack could include unusual or unexplained tiredness, pain in the upper abdomen, and nausea or vomiting. If you or someone you're with shows any of these warning signs, CALL 9-1-1 right away.
To learn more, call Nasson Health Care at 490-6900 and schedule an appointment today!