Nasson Health Care is committed to offering high-quality and affordable healthcare to all and we welcome people with and without insurance.
- Nasson accepts the following insurance: Private plans, MaineCare and Medicare
- We also offer a sliding fee scale program for those who do not have insurance
You are responsible for making payments for the care you receive and our team is available for assistance to help make health care costs affordable. Note that all Copays are due on the day of your appointment. Please tell us at your next appointment if your insurance status has changed. If you lose insurance coverage, we may be able to help you obtain new insurance and adjust your fee if you qualify for our sliding-scale fee program.
Payments accepted include:
- All major insurance (Anthem, Aetna, Cigna, Harvard Pilgrim, United Healthcare)
For people without insurance:
- We offer a sliding fee scale program that offers different levels of discounts based on a patient’s income. Please complete the application and return it to us for processing.
- Checks and paying through bank accounts
- Credit cards (VISA, MasterCard, Discover, American Express)
For your convenience, it’s highly recommended that you pay online through our secure payment portal.
Nasson is committed to ensuring that our patients receive the care they need, regardless of their ability to pay. We also recognize that patients may be experiencing a financial hardship and are unable to pay their balance. If you would like to seek assistance, please fill out and return the form below.
To submit any of the forms above OR if you you require assistance, please contact our Patient Services Team at: email@example.com | Phone: (207) 490-6900 | fax: (207) 459-2822 | mail: 15 Oak Street, Springvale, ME 04083.